ModuSat® XR Single Plate Domestic Hot Water Interface Unit
- Instantaneous Domestic Hot Water
- Compact and wall mounted to fit perfectly in a utility room or kitchen cupboard
- Fast and Responsive DHW Performance
- Low DHW Return Temperatures
- Well suited to residential buildings with existing heating provision, such as Electric storage systems, or Hotels where VRF systems supply Heating & Cooling
ModuSat® XR Single Plate Domestic Hot Water (SP DHW) Interface Unit
ModuSat® XR Single Plate DHW Heat Interface Units Heat interface unit for instantaneous domestic hot water (DHW), with electronic PID control using a Pressure Independent Control Valve (PICV) with modulating actuator, providing a low DHW primary return temperature as well as differential pressure control and flow rate regulation.
The ModuSat® XR Single Plate DHW unit is compact and wall mounted, meaning it fits perfectly in an apartment utility room or kitchen cupboard, and offers a simple solution for providing instantaneous hot water in communal and district systems.
These units are designed to operate with the Evinox SmartTalk® two-way communication system for remote metering and diagnostics.
Domestic Hot Water
Domestic hot water is heated via a plate heat exchanger and the temperature is regulated by the modulation of primary flow rate with the integrated PICV actuator.
Features & Benefits
- A range of sizes available to suit small studio apartments or large family homes
- Ultrasonic heat meter MID approved and class 2 accuracy (BS EN 1434)
- Excellent thermal efficiency achieved using the latest technology and efficient brazed stainless steel PHE’s
- Integrated PaySmart® technology ready for prepayment billing upgrade (activated remotely at any time)
- Billing app for use on smartphones and tablets
- ViewSmart room controller with optional upgrade to provide ENE3 compliant Energy Display Device
- Electronically controlled PICV for primary flow rate modulation to match demand, differential pressure control and energy shut-off
- KIWA approved unit provides compliance with the UK Water Regulations (Equal to WRAS approval)
- WRAS approved components
- Pipework constructed from copper
- External filling loop (Optional)
- SmartTalk two-way communication
- Remote monitoring, alarms, and diagnostics
- Wilo PWM Pump – Provides compliance with EU ErP Directive 2015
- Includes inbuilt TCP/IP technology to operate on an Ethernet network if required
- Capable of reading an electricity meter (Option for ENE3)
- Flushing bypass kit enables the primary side of the system to be flushed and cleaned without damage to the unit