FOR COMMUNAL & DISTRICT HEATING SYSTEMS
The Evinox ModuSat® heat interface unit (HIU), with integrated energy meter, accurately records each individual’s energy consumption in an Evinox communal heating system.
Evinox SmartTalk® technology goes even further. Using two-way data communication, the system in each dwelling can be remotely metered, controlled, interrogated and tested.
Our ModuSat® software has the ability to not only download data from the unit but to also upload data to provide control remotely.
The two way control system provides a number of important benefits:-
- The system in each apartment can be fully controlled remotely, including timings and settings, and provides remote diagnostic capability and client support
- Fault alarms can be checked by testing the operation of components
- Empty apartments can be monitored and controlled without the need to visit site for example un-sold or un-let properties can be left on frost protection and if the unit is sold or let or simply has a viewing then the heating can be turned on from the management office
- Online control facility allows occupiers to set heating and hot water remotely and view consumption using any web enabled device
- Avoids unnecessary call-outs as a result of user error
- Data logging of apartment temperatures