Your Online Engineer
- Remote access to ModuSat HIU’s on site for diagnosis and support
- Access anywhere, on any device connected to the internet
- Reduces after-care costs by enabling user to diagnose and rectify issues remotely
- Avoids sending an engineer to site
What is SmartTalk® Pro?
SmartTalk Pro enables contractors, developers or building managers to remotely access each HIU on the site, which can reduce costs and risks associated with their heat network installations.
Lower Defects Liability and Aftercare Support Costs
Providing remote access to each HIU on the site, any reported problems can be quickly and easily diagnosed – and often remedied – online, without the need for an engineer to attend site; saving time, increasing the first-time-fix rate and reducing defects liability costs related to the heat network.
As well as providing access to operational parameters and settings, support engineers can even take control of the residents heating system, to update controller settings and overcome any reported resident issues without an engineer ever having to get in a van!
Energy Metering & Billing
- Credit Billing Services
- PaySmart® Pre-payment System
- Billing Solutions for Non Evinox Equipment
- Heat Network (Metering & Billing) Regulations 2014 Advice and Guidance
- Domestic Heat Meters and Point of Entry & Bulk Meters
Service & Maintenance
- Heat Interface Unit Service & Maintenance
- Plant Room – Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- ModuSat® Heat Interface Unit Enhanced Warranty Cover
- Combined Packages for Metering, Billing and Service & Maintenance
- Domestic Boiler Service & Maintenance