Domestic Heat Meters
ULTRASONIC HEAT METER RANGE RC 15 – 40
The Evinox ultrasonic heat meter range has been designed for use in both heating and cooling residential metering applications. The meters employ the latest technology to guarantee high quality and outstanding long-term measurement stability. The sensor body is constructed from brass and features no moving parts, making it virtually maintenance-free.
The meters feature high quality paired PT1000 temperature probes to ensure performance according to the EN 1434 standard, and can operate with water temperatures up to a max of 95°C and nominal pressure of 16 bar.
Evinox heat meters are available with the following display / body configurations:-
- The fixed head mounting option features a fully rotating head and is suitable for use in standalone metering applications or for use in simple metering stations.
- The remote head option features a separate ultrasonic body with remote display head mounted using a bespoke fixing bracket. This is for use in our ModuSat® HIU range or other suitable appliances.
- EN 1434 Compliant / MID Approved – Class 2 accuracy
- qi = 0.03 m3/h, qp = 1,5 m3/h qs = 3,0 m3/h (RC15) (Refer to the technical table in Data Sheet for full details of domestic range)
- Heating / Cooling Medium: Water
- Min water temp: 4°C
- Max water temp: 95°C
- Temperature probe s: PT1000 Platinum Resistance
- Reaction time of the probe sensors: 3 sec
- Max. temperature deviation of the probe pair: <0.1 °C
- Display: LCD (9 digits + decimal point)
- Communication interface: Option of RS485 (ModBus) or M-BUS protocol
- Unit of heat displayed: kWh
- Battery: 3,6 V lithium battery cell
- Battery Life: 10> years
- External 5V d.c. auto switching (RS485 ModBus)
- Ambient temperature: +5 / +55 °C
- Storage temperature: -30 / +60 °C
- PN/PS: 1,6 MPa (16 bar)
- Pressure loss at nominal flow rate: > 25 Kpa
- Protection class: IP65
- Temperature sensor cable length: 1.5 m (one sensor fitted on flow rate transducer)
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal installation, supply pipe