Our Solutions for Consultants
Our products and design principles meet the energy efficiency requirements to support high-efficiency heat networks.
We employ a ‘project by project’ approach. Which ensures that we select the most suitable product based on the design criteria. Considering its performance at full load and partial load. As well as its operation with winter and summer network temperatures. Our heat interface units include weather compensation for the apartment heating temperatures. This increases the efficiency of the central plant.
Evinox supports the project from the start and throughout. And offer design support, equipment supply, commissioning and metering & billing.
Features & Benefits
- Evinox ModuSat® HIU’s are Independently Tested to the UK Standard from BESA and meet standards set out in the CIBSE/ADE CP1 Heat Networks Code of Practice.
- Our Heat Network Design Guide contains all of the key factors to consider when planning, designing and delivering a communal or district heating project – Download Here
- Evinox heat interface units are designed and developed by us in the UK and manufactured in our own production facility – Ability to provide units tailored to suit the development – Social Housing / Private / Prestigious.
- Next generation heat networks – Our SmartTalk two-way communication system provides remote control and diagnostics.
- We offer CIBSE approved CPD’s – Educational seminars provide information about modern efficient heat networks.
- Reliable and experienced design & specification support – Simplifies system design process for the Consultant.
- ModuSat electronic control strategy using advanced Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) control logic, in combination with PICV’s and a fast acting actuator – ensures that end user comfort is achieved, as well as guaranteeing low return temperatures to the primary network at all times.
- Intelligent integrated controls – further reduces carbon footprint