ModuSat® Single Plate Heating (SPH) Interface Units
The ModuSat® Single Plate Heating interface unit has been designed to provide heating for dwellings or commercial areas served by a communal or district system. The unit is supplied via primary LTHW water, which is provided by centralised plant.
Consisting of a plate heat exchanger, combined with electronic PID control using Pressure Independent Control Valve (PICV) with modulating actuator achieving a low primary return temperature as well as providing differential pressure control and flow rate regulation.
The ModuSat® SPH unit is designed to operate with Evinox SmartTalk® two-way communication system for remote metering and diagnostics.
The heating circuit consists of a plate heat exchanger (PHE), safety relief valve, manometer, flow and return temperature sensors, Wilo PWM circulation pump and expansion vessel. The heating circuit flow temperature is controlled by the modulation of the primary flow rate with the integrated PICV actuator. Weather compensation is applied to the set heating temperature using SmartTalk® 2-way communication. Suitable for radiators, underfloor heating or fan coil units.
Features & Benefits
- Very compact design with minimum space required for installation
- Ultrasonic heat meter MID approved and class 2 accuracy (BS EN 1434)
- Excellent thermal efficiency achieved using the latest technology and efficient brazed stainless steel PHE’s
- Integrated PaySmart® technology ready for prepayment billing upgrade (activated remotely at any time)
- Billing app for use on smartphones and tablets
- ViewSmart room controller with optional upgrade to provide ENE3 compliant Energy Display Device
- Electronically controlled PICV for primary flow rate modulation to match demand, differential pressure control and energy shut-off
- Pipework constructed from copper
- External filling loop (Optional)
- SmartTalk two-way communication
- Remote monitoring, alarms, and diagnostics
- Wilo PWM Pump – Provides compliance with EU ErP Directive 2015
- Includes inbuilt TCP/IP technology to operate on an Ethernet network if required
- Capable of reading an electricity meter (Option for ENE3)
- Flushing bypass kit enables the primary side of the system to be flushed and cleaned without damage to the unit