ModuSat™ FS Storage Range
Floor Standing Communal Heating Units
The floor standing ModuSat™ storage range includes 80, 150, 200, 300 and 400 litre models.
Consisting of a fast recovery hot water tank and a plate heat exchanger, pump and control valve, the ModuSat™ offers a total heating solution. In addition to this the ModuSat™ can provide direct control of underfloor heating without the need for any underfloor pumps, blending valves or mixing valves.
The integrated hot water storage within the ModuSat™ enables the centralised plant space to be greatly reduced due to the increased thermal storage facility in each dwelling.
Features & Benefits
- Ultrasonic heat meter MID Certified.
- Simple to install due to factory assembled pipe work, internal wiring and integrated heat meter.
- Integrates readily with renewable energy sources.
- Central plant dramatically reduces kW load for the building compared to individual boilers.
- Braze welded PHE for primary circuit separation.
- Integrated storage within the ModuSat enables central plant space to be greatly reduced.
- Fully integrated unvented kit - simplifies installation and reduces required cupboard space.
- PaySmart™ unit for debt free energy billing (Optional).
- SmartTalk™ two way communication
- In-built Non Return Valve on the return - Prevents incorrect pipework connection.
- Wilo PWM Pump - Provides compliance with 2015 pump efficiency regulations.
- Pressure Independent Control Valves (PICV) eliminate the requirement for 3 separate valves for the regulation of differential pressure, flow and heat energy.
- Hot water blending valve for additional DHW temperature safety.
- Wireless RS485 module can provide connection remotely without the requirement of a Bus network. (Optional)
- Control board works with TCP/IP and provides operation of up to three heating circuits.
- ViewSmart Room Controller with optional ENE 3 compliant model - provides credits towards the Code for Sustainable Homes.
- Various Metering & Billing Options Including Remote monitoring, alarms and diagnostics
- No annual gas appliance inspections required.
- Easy access for servicing.
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- External filling loop.
- Cold water meter (Optional external).
- Capable of reading the electrical meter (Option for ENE3).
Other models in the range include the ModuSat™ TP Twin Plate units, ModuSat™ SPDC units and ModuSat™ Combined Heating & Cooling units.
Contact Evinox today on 01372 722277 for further information or a quotation.