ModuSat FS Storage Range
Floor Standing Communal Heating Units
The floor standing ModuSat storage range includes 80, 150, 200, 300 and 400 litre models.
Consisting of a fast recovery hot water tank and a plate heat exchanger, pump and control valve, the ModuSat offers a total heating solution. In addition to this the ModuSat can provide direct control of underfloor heating without the need for any underfloor pumps, blending valves or mixing valves.
The integrated hot water storage within the ModuSat enables the centralised plant space to be greatly reduced due to the increased thermal storage facility in each dwelling.
Features & Benefits
- Ultrasonic heat meter MID Certified.
- Simple to install due to factory assembled pipe work, internal wiring and integrated heat meter.
- Integrates readily with renewable energy sources.
- Central plant dramatically reduces kW load for the building compared to individual boilers.
- Braze welded PHE for primary circuit separation.
- Integrated storage within the ModuSat enables central plant space to be greatly reduced.
- Fully integrated unvented kit - simplifies installation and reduces required cupboard space.
- PaySmart™ unit for debt free energy billing (Optional).
- SmartTalk™ two way communication
- In-built Non Return Valve on the return - Prevents incorrect pipework connection.
- Wilo PWM Pump - Provides compliance with 2015 pump efficiency regulations.
- Pressure Independent Control Valves (PICV) eliminate the requirement for 3 separate valves for the regulation of differential pressure, flow and heat energy.
- Hot water blending valve for additional DHW temperature safety.
- Wireless RS485 module can provide connection remotely without the requirement of a Bus network. (Optional)
- Control board works with TCP/IP and provides operation of up to three heating circuits.
- ViewSmart Room Controller with optional ENE 3 compliant model - provides credits towards the Code for Sustainable Homes.
- Remote monitoring, alarms and diagnostics
- No annual gas appliance inspections required.
- Easy access for servicing.
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- External filling loop.
- Cold water meter (Optional external).
- Capable of reading the electrical meter (Option for ENE3).
Other models in the range include the ModuSat TP Twin Plate units, ModuSat SPDC units and ModuSat Combined Heating & Cooling units.
Contact Evinox today on 01372 722277 for further information or a quotation.