For Communal & District Heating Systems
Our billing department can provide the following services:
- Establish a database of dwellings connected to the scheme together with consumer details (if required)
- Record daily consumptions of each apartment.
- Monitor the performance of the system and check for any problems that may arise via our monitoring system.
- Dependant on the contract we can issue billing data only i.e. consumption readings only. Or we can provide a full billing service where we proportion the energy use and the running costs of the heating system and proportion these costs against the energy use of each apartment.
- We will issue bills in a format agreed with the client, which can be in spreadsheet format for the clients own use or we can set out the bills on a template of the clients own headed paper or bill format so they can be run off electronically by the client without any additional work.
- For PaySmart pre-payment systems, we will provide the client with an annual summary of individual dwelling kWh consumption’s reconciled to cash purchases.
- Operation and management of gas utility agreement.
- Tariff setting – we can advise on and monitor energy costs so that the energy tariff can be adjusted according to fluctuations in fuel prices.
- Provide reports on individual dwelling purchases on a request basis.
- Provide a monthly or ‘ad hoc’ report of dwellings with a low or high purchase profile based on parameters set in conjunction with the client. These reports are probably the most important management tools for successful operation of the district-heating scheme. They will provide information such as ‘suspected tampering’, and people not buying heat at all.
- Billing service can include revenue management
Contact Evinox today on 01372 722277 for further information.